Week 3?!?!?! How did we get here already. Oh yeah YOU GUYS have been at it for two full weeks but I only started last week. Well kudos to you of course.
Second – the winners of the my Week 2 Go The Distance giveaway are:
- Adult Essentials giveaway – Amy Good
- Simply Choices giveaway – Erin @ Happier, Healthier, More Fit Me
**email me email@example.com with your full name, mailing address, and phone number please.
Third – me likey this song because it’s called The Distance.
On Friday I shared many of last week’s workouts with you, on Saturday I added a legs workout. Owwwwwww, oweeyyyyyyy, owww!!!!!!!! Leg day kills ya every time, am I right?
Yesterday I took on the most epic meal prep ever (or at least in a really long time).
- lentil mac and cheese (recipe on The Lean Green Bean)
- carrot, pumpkin, peanut butter muffins (my own recipe – the original one is actually carrot, sweet potato, and peanut butter muffins)
- baked fish (cannot remember what kind and I threw out the package when I unwrapped them)
- chicken pot pie (not homemade, but Brad likes a good ol meat pie and they were on sale at the grocery store)
- egg muffins (like frittata, but just cook it in muffin tins!)
What did you meal prep yesterday? What’s on your meal plan for this week?