Toronto Blogger Meetup

If you’re wondering if I’m feeling better this morning, I’m not :( .  I’ve decided to forego writing about my day yesterday (10:00 wake up, 10:01 blow my nose, 10:02 blow my nose) and hit you up with much more exciting news.

TORONTO BLOGGER MEETUP

When: Saturday February 25

Time: 6:30 pm

Where: Commensal (Vegan and Vegetarian Buffet)

Who: all of YOU … any bloggers or readers are welcome

RSVP: morgan.shuker AT gmail.com (You must RSVP so that I can adjust the reservation if necessary)

We had such a blast last January when we all got together at Commensal.

I hope you will all be able to come!

AND I hope you might join me at the following two events.

CANADIAN ORGANIC GROWERS CONFERENCE

PODCAMP TORONTO

• February 25 and 26 at Ryerson
  • FREE “unconference” with tonnes of social media topics
  • visit their site for more details, the agenda will be posted closer to the date

Hope to see you all soon :)

PS Help spread the word about our meet up, share this blog post or post on your own blog.

This entry was posted in Fun Times and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Toronto Blogger Meetup

1. Definitely want to make it out this time! :)

2. Bronwyn says:

If only I lived in Toronto! Booooo!!!

flights aren’t that expensive are they?

joking! I now cross country flights are INSANELY expensive … OY

3. yay! i’m so excited to see all you ladies, it has been way too long!! xoxo

Sam I know you have more TO contacts than what I have … would you forward the email invitation I sent you?

4. Sara Hamil says:

Oooooh, yes! Great timing too :)

5. Yes! I think it’s time we finally met in person!! Looking forward to it!

6. Nancy says:

I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to make it. I love the weekend-meetups. I’ll e-mail you back with confirmation ;)

7. I’d go, but I live in BC. Sadly, the drive is just a bit too far for me.

8. Eric says:

You need some serious dude participation in this next meet up :)

9. Dave Leitch says:

I:m a chef and it would be fun sitting with all you Ladies. But I can”t make it.

10. Jenn says:

ohhh I’d love to come! I’ve gotta see if I can make it from Montreal.

11. This meetup sounds really awesome! I’m always envious when I see a bunch of bloggie friends had the chance to get together. I am definitely going to check my calendar!!!

12. veganlisa says:

I’m coming to Commensal. Can’t wait to see everyone again.

13. Pingback: » One week to PodCamp Toronto 2012!

14. Can’t Wait! It’ll be great to meet everyone : )

15. Pingback: We’re Kind Of On Vacation | Life After Bagels