I am relentless aren’t I? Didn’t we just finish the PIPES challenge and how I’m throwing another one at you. Yuppers
Ladies and Gentleman may I introduce to you the:
#Fitblog PLANKS Challenge
Planks artwork from @LeavingFatville
You will definitely be seeing lots of PLANKS challenge related stuff on Life After Bagels, but this time I am teaming up with Katy and we’re hosting the challenge through #fitblog.
- May 16-June 26; a 6-week challenge open to anyone and everyone
- A gradual, goal-based program helping participants take on the “plank” position and increase both length of time and number of times in plank per week
- Participants will set their own goals and design their own programs
- Guided blog topic starters (optional)
What should you do now:
- Announce that you are IN for the challenge – write a blog post and share it, announce it on twitter or Facebook, or just give a great big “I’m in” in the comment section
- Make your plan – test your starting point, then develop a goal that you want to get to in six weeks, then fill in what you’ll need to do each week to get there
- Follow me (@LifeAfterBagels), Katy (@kwidrick), and Fitblog (@fitblogchats)
- Tweet all challenge related stuff using the #fitblog hashtag
- “Like” the Fitblog Chats Facebook page
- Post any blog posts, news, comments, questions on the Fitblog Facebook page (and feel free to use the Life After Bagels Facebook page too)
- Email me any questions morgan.shuker AT gmail.com
What’s coming next:
- On Monday I’ll be posting my challenge goals, links to proper plank positioning and resources, as well as the weekly blog post topics (if you want to write along with us.)
- The badges designed by @LeavingFatville will be posted on the Fitblog website (we’ll let you know when you can grab them)
- The June 28th #fitblog chat (at 9pm ET) will wrap up our challenge and chat about fitness in groups, etc.
I’m SO excited to be bringing you guys along for another of my crazy rides
Now shout it out … who’s in?!?!