Here comes another challenge for you – but this time it’s FITNESS and it’s SIX WEEKS LONG. May I present to you:
The Life After Bagels PIPES Challenge
It Kicks off next Monday March 21st. I will be doing the infamous 100 pushup program. By the end of the six weeks I should be able to do 100 consecutive pushes!
I want you to come along on the PIPES challenge in whatever way makes sense to you and it doesn’t have to be pushups or it doesn’t have to be 100. You should always consult with your doctor before starting a new fitness program. I’ll also be blogging about exercises for arm strength as well as eating tips (I’m going to be re-doing my meal plan specifically for this challenge).
This is going to be hard so we’re going to need to work as a group to stay motivated and here’s what I’ve put together:
- Every Monday of the challenge I hope you will check out my UPDATE post to track how I’m doing towards my goal of 100 pushups. When you leave a comment with YOUR update on each Monday’s post you will gain an entry to our prize draw which will place at the end of six weeks (that’s 6 ways to enter for the fabulous prizes that our sponsors are getting ready for us).
- Join my NEW Life After Bagels Facebook Page so that we can chat all week long about our progress.
- Tweet using the hashtag #6weekpipes.
- Blog blog blog about YOUR challenge progress.
- Visit other challenge participant’s blogs to leave comments, or give the challenge participants some love on the Facebook page.
If you want to officially declare your participation in the challenge – grab the HTML code to the challenge bling.
<code><a href=”http://www.lifeafterbagels.com/blog/2011/03/14/the-life-after-bagels-pipes-challenge/”><img title=”Pipes Logo” src=”http://www.lifeafterbagels.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Pipes-Logo.jpg” alt=”" width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a></code>
Get ready for March 21st . . . are you in?