Healthy Skin Video: Dark Circles

Yay video blogging is back friends.  I just hope you can’t see the yucky dry nose situation I’ve got from too much blowing.  Too much information?  At least I didn’t blow my nose on camera.

First I shall start with some housekeeping / announcements:

• I have updated the Life After Bagels Recipes page to include last week’s recipes: cabbage rolls, and two different stew recipes
  • A recently added feature to my sidebar is email subscription, enter your email address over THERE ——-> to get Life After Bagels posts to your inbox
  • I’m hosting #fitblog next week!!!!!  I hope you’ll all join me on Tuesday. Don’t know what #fitblog is?  Check out their homepage and email me if you have further questions (or have no idea what #fitblog actually is, you’re not the only one, it’s okay, just email me) morgan.shuker@gmail.com

Now onto the video.  Many of you inquired about under eye dark circles.

If you have more specific questions, just email me or put them in the comment section.

Life After Bagels Eye Cream Recommendation

Do you have a favourite eye cream for under eye circles?  How about a favourite at home remedy?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Healthy Skin Video: Dark Circles

1. Susan says:

Love this!! I’d say my dark puffy eye circles are one of my top skin issues. I find keeping my eye cream in the fridge helps – the coolness of it takes down the puffiness first thing in the morning. My favourite is the Body Sop elderflower eye gel. But my mom gave me Olay WRINKLE CREAM for my eyes for Christmas. How sweet of her.

2. Amanda says:

I’m glad you’re feeling better! I can’t wait for fitblog next week! So excited you’re hosting.

3. Hi Morgan! I love this video. Sorry you were sick but glad you’re feeling better! I get dark circles under my eyes and just use concealer – nothing innovative or unique about it but it works!

4. Sara says:

I was wrong during your quiz, I guessed antioxidants! Good thing I have my own office at the moment, because I actually said it out loud! haha. I definitely need to pick up an eye cream, I ran out a while ago and never replaced it =X Thanks for these recommendations!

5. Great tips! I often rub ice cubes under my eyes to reduce puffiness if I haven’t slept well!

6. I’m old school and use frozen cucumber slices!

7. Dre says:

a diet rich in vitamin K also helps. It will help strengthen the veins and cappilaries and therefore the won’t swell and expand to show themselves off as dark circles.

yonka’s ‘phyto-contour’ will help with puffiness and dark circles, it contains rosemary, which is a natural anti-inflammatory.

And I agree…sleep is necessary…but over-sleeping also won’t help.

8. I love the scholarly Morgan look! :)

Any product recommendations for eye issues? I.e. my perpetually tired look? I often wonder if it’s a result of my allergies.

9. I can’t get over how friggin’ adorable you are! I know I say that every time you do a video blog but seriously….

10. Nice tips. I feel like I’ve had dark circles under my eyes forever; how long do you think you have to catch up on your sleep before it would make a difference?

At most I use concealer. Even that I’ve been cutting back on; trying to go au-naturel a little more often.

11. Pingback: Tweets that mention Healthy Skin Video: Dark Circles | Life After Bagels -- Topsy.com

12. Lauren says:

That’s a great tip. If you’re looking for other potential video topics, I’d love to hear your recommendations on products to help fade acne scars. I’m very fair skinned and every little breakout leaves behind a red mark that seems to stay forever!

13. danica says:

This was super helpful! Thanks so much for posting it and all the ideas you have. I will for sure check out the products. :)