Jason Bourne In The Forest

The pink smoothie from the day before was pretty good, but yesterday I YEARNED for my spinach smoothie.

This was a most delicious lunch after a delicious bike ride.

Do you ever have an idea for a post that is so good that you wait to get it exactly right?  Okay that’s kind of what I’ve been sitting on for a few weeks now.  But the silly thing is, I’m sure this post is only going to be “that good” to me.  Because I think I’m hilarious!

Remember when I asked for your ideas on what to name my bike?  Well that sparked some good discussion at bookclub that week and in a rapid fire brainstorm:

“You should name it Matt Damon”

“No you should name it Jason Bourne”

“NO you should name it Matt Damon AS Jason Bourne”

I might have a teensy weensy obsession with this man.  So we ultimately decided on Jason Bourne.  And my friends wanted me to title the announcement blog post “I’m riding Jason Bourne”

Whereas I wanted to title it “I will bring this bike to your doorstep.”  And let’s be honest don’t be surprised if I title a post like that in the near future, sometimes I run out of ideas.

But for today you get Jason Bourne in the forest.  By forest I mean path by my house.

The path was overgrown so much I started to become scared that the tall grass would eat Jason Bourne for lunch.

Okay two last photos, unrelated to Jason Bourne.

What the hell are these things?

This is the fluffiest plant I’ve ever seen.  Do you know what it is?

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?  You can make a list if you need to.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Jason Bourne In The Forest

1. Sarah says:

Hmmm. my biggest celeb crushes would have to be: Robert Downey Jr, Bradley Cooper, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I would sit and watch those men reading the phone book, they’re that nice to look at.

2. I’m really into Michael C. Hall right now. Aside from being so good looking, he is also really talented, which is always a plus. :)

3. Ryan says:

Those are deceiving fluffy plants and well they aren’t so much plants are they are weeds, those are canada thistles and they stab you. They get all fluffy like that when they go to seed.

4. is it weird that I don’t really get celebrity crushes? I used to get them a ton when I was younger. My walls were plastered with Joey Lawrence and Rider Strong posters from Tiger Beat, do you remember that mag? haha, wow, it’s embarrasing that I just wrote that. I guess I would pick Michael C Hall as well if I had to think of someone current. He is pretty fine in Dexter.

I got a used bike last summer and had every intention of riding it, but riding in the city terrifies me! it didn’t help when a friend got hit by a taxi (he’s ok, and ended up suing the driver and got $$ out of the experience, but still).

5. Leah says:

I have a thing for Adam Sandler. Ok and maybe I think Ben Stiller is hot, and Will Ferrell in Talledega Nights. Can you tell I like funny guys?

Those plants are awful. Lexie walks through them all the time and they stick to her fur. I spend most of my summer pulling them off of her legs and belly.

6. Leo, oh gosh I love Leo!

7. I think I’m going to purchase a bike and name it after my celebrity crush, just so I can say that I’m riding Peyton Manning. I always go for the quarterbacks ;) Justin Bartha is such a cutie too, though!

8. I am a fan of Jason Bourne so I fully approve of the name…….I like the riding Jason Bourne line, you should use it. I mean, you HAVE to use because it’s too good to pass up!

9. Melissa says:

Funny, I just wrote a post last week and celebrity crushes too! I have celebrity guy crushes and celebrity girl crushes…the girl crushes are the girls I want to be like. My girl crush right now is Jennifer Garner in Alias. For guy crushes, I have a few…depends on the day. I fully approve of Jason Bourne though, good choice!! (Maybe I just have a thing for spies, haha!)

10. Andrea says:

hrmmm.. John Cusack and Billy burke (yep, i’m team Charlie)…also a big fan of Zach braff….
    I actually only like Matt Damon as Jason bourne, and Will Hunting, other wise I don’t find him attractive…must have something to do wtih their characters..
    oh and can’t forget about Bradley Cooper…mmm.. ;)

11. Andrea says:

and Paul Rudd…yes its a day later and somehow he completely slipped my mind, he’ll forgive me though. :)

12. Pingback: Life After Bagels Featured Blog | FITBLOGGER